One of the oldest historical monuments in the region of Litvínov..
In the 15th century, there used to be a stronghold which was later replaced by a manor. It got its Baroque appearance between the years 1732 – 1743 when architect František Maxmilián Kaňka was invited by the manor´s owner, František Josef Jiří of Wallenstein (1709–1771). In 1878, the four-wing building with a closed yard was completed with a large English park. In the back carriageway, you can see four Renaissance tombstones of the Lords of Jahn dating back to the 16th century. The tombstones represent the oldest physical evidence of Litvínov´s existence. The chateau was open to the public in 2015 (courtyard, park) and its visitors are now attracted by its long-term exhibitions (Srdceráj – The Heart Paradise – a monothematic exhibition of many appearances of the heart by artists Veronika Richterová and Michal Cihlář, an exposition of historic film technology from collector Miloš Štěpán and an exposition of sculpture by Stanislav Hanzlík). At present, the chateau is the seat of the Tourist Information Centre. The chateau also organises wedding ceremonies.